• Each contestant’s performance should be roughly 2-3 minutes long and no longer than 5 minutes.
• Contestants can only participate in one performance (1 individual or 1 group).
• In early April will have a rough run through of the talent show. Performances should be mostly finalized and ready for show night.
• The talent show will take place on April 26th at 6:00pm in the Parish Center. On this day we will also have our final run through of performances during the day.
• Performances that have been accepted cannot be changed without the approval of Mr. Gangloff.
• If you are performing a song you need to perform in the style of Karaoke. Students may not lip sync or sing along to the lead vocals.
• Mr. Gangloff will have the authority to remove any performance that is not prepared in time during the rough run through in the beginning of April.
Click on the link below to download and print a sign-up to participate in this year's Talent Show. All sign ups must be turned in to Mr. Gangloff NLT Friday, March 3, 2017